Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finaly got one of those round to it's

I have made progress in working on two lamp shades.. I have completed them.. yippyyyyyyyy.. I had no desire to go upstairs and work with all the clutter. I have been searching high and low for a 1880's to 1920's old wrought iron bedstead.. We have a place online here in our area called Freecycle .. it is to keep items from going in the landfill.. You can not buy things or sell them, they have to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Yep free.. So i put a Wanted old wrought iron bedstead .. A man emailed me and said i think i have what you described in an old house out in my back yard.. Sure enough he did. It is from at least the late 1800's.. I was almost in tears. To find one at our fleamarkets or other places the prices were out of my reach.. Any way after saying all that, since i got my bed that wanted for my room upstairs, i resolved the clutter problem.. I am able to go right up there and just be inspired to sit and work, and craft, and sew, and just feel so at peace now. So i will show my new bed and my two lamp shades... What a wonderful life... Sheila

No comments: