Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still Waiting..

Well i am still waiting on my computer to moved upstairs.. We have installed my card reader on the new computer and it is not up and running yet. So here i sit, wanting to take pictures of so many things and share with you.. But i have been spending my time well. I am in the process of painting my Mommys old sewing cabinet white.. to put up in my crafting room for my computer. It will hold a lot of great things in the drawers. We are getting ready to put up a chicken pen and rabbit pen , eggs are getting sky high so we will raise some ourself. I have a small garden out and wanted to post some pictures of my garden, It will still be growing when i get my compture going , I sure hope... Moved a lot of stuff around in my special room prepareing for my computer and now it is a mess, i can not work in a mess. lol... Any way anyone that reads this , know i am working hard to get things back to normal.. What ever normal is.....

No comments: