Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Day Sale

Hello all, I have put a lot of my items on my website on sale for half price.. Hurry and run to see if there is anything you want before it goes... I will be moving soon and am going to be putting a lot of things on my website to sell , instead of moving it with me. I will be adding more vintage lace, and vintage cards. So any of you lollies that would like to buy lace for your creations keep checking in ... I will have tons of stuff going cheap.. Happy New Year...

3 comments:

Sondra Behne' said...

Hello Sheila...thanks for stopping by and I really do hope you consider entering. Entries must be in by the 7th..hope to see you there.

Wishing you a very Happy New year my dear bloging friend
Peace, joy and happiness to you always.
Sondra

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Sheila, Thanks for trying to be there for me. But I'll just wait until my husband gets home.. I think it will be alot easier for all of us..I've been praying for you and I had a feeling you were going to be ok Thank you Jesus.. Happy New Year-

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.