Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inspiration From Pretty Petals Blog






Sometimes people and things can inspire you so much..Like this post
from Pretty Petals and Bits of the Past.. The hat she found at the antique shop i adore so much.. I thought i wonder if i could make one. I had the vintage crochet edging, i am sure i would have some pink material.. Well i did not have the pink, but some creamy yellow.. my hat is not as stunning as pretty petals, but for the first shot at making something like this, i say it turned out Ok.. I have a book on making hats and there are some very simular patterns it this book. I just did not have the vision until i vistied Pretty Petals blog.. And let me tell you she had tons of yummmmmmmmmmy pretties on this same post.. go by and check out her blog.. It is just Dreamy

4 comments:

Sweetina said...

I love your hat!
What a great job! I know what you mean about Pretty Petals being sooo inspiring! Isn't it the most wonderful thing that you were inspired to make something so beautiful!
Tinaxox

Stephenie said...

You did an amazing job on the hat...Just love the yellow..
Stephenie

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

awwww.... what a great job you did!!! I love the hat you made... and I am so glad you were inspired by the pretty hat I found. Yours turned out SO lovely.

xo Heather

sandra said...

oh, I think you did a fabulous job on your hat....gorgeous!
Sandra