Saturday, December 26, 2009

Here is hopeing you all had a wonderful holiday.

I had a wonderful time with family and friends. Ate to much as always. Only a few days until we start a new year. It seems as though time passes so much faster. YOu turn on full turn around and it has been two years. My sweety will be on vacations for several days, so i won't be posting to much.. I Love having him home with me. I never tire of his company. I did get a new camera for christmas.. It is awsome. So now mabey i can get some good quality photos. If i figure out what all the buttons are for.. Happy Holidays..

1 comment:

littlethings1 said...

Sounds like a great gift ... a new camera ! Some take time to get use to , but I am sure it will be a lot of fun to try out !! Wishing you a great New Year ahead !
Thaks for stopping by my blog , have a wonderful day !
Eunice
The Little Things