Friday, January 8, 2010

Doing the HAPPY DANCE....

It has been four days now with no water. We thought our water was frozen, but it was our well pump switchy thingy that went out. Tonight I get a nice HOT bath.. wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo... I can't wait to soak in the bubbles..It is going to be another single digit night here in Arkansas.. I know most of you have temps like this every winter, but for us in arkansas it is only in the low fourties most of the time, and the coldest it would get is in the twenties one night and be gone..Well hope you have a nice weekend.. I will be watching for all those pretty Pink Saturday Post.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Four days...oh my goodness. You must have dishes piled to the ceiling and laundry coming out the laundryroom door.
I remember when our pipes had frozen once. We had to gather snow from outside to melt on the stove for cleaning. And I hated going to the laundromat after having my own washer & dryer at home.
ENJOY THAT BATH!!!!!
Judy

Soggibottom said...

Have a great CLEAN weekend
x x x

Judi said...

I know the cold has had a grip on so many of us, but you are a real trooper to do it without water! Glad it is fixed and you'll be soaking in your bubbles. Enjoy! Judi

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad for you, Shelia! My hot water is back in my bathroom and it's going to be almost 50 tomorrow! ♥

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Good job! What a sweet gift.....your stepdaughter sounds very thoughtful. Love the re-do...

I've added you to my favorite girlies....blog #2... :-)

Thanks for adding my button to yours....I so appreciate it.

Warm blessings,
Spencer