Friday, April 23, 2010

What to do with all those pots

Do you have different sizes of pot's that your plants came in from the nursery? do you toss them? do you reuse them?  If you have any laying around, i would be interested in them.. If you have enough to make it worth gathering up... I am going to be in need of many many pots.. So any time you can gather them up and have enough to ship, i would love to get them.. I do not need heavy clay pots, just the kind you get from the store and take your plant out of when you get it home..Small ones, and large ones, square ones and round ones. I will pay the shipping and for your hard efforts , enter you in a drawing for a thank you gift.. What kind of gift you say... I will have something figured out if i get any participants... Pass this along to any one you know that may be interested in saving me some pots...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you would have said this before I dejunked! Sorry! ♥

Shirley said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. We have had rain for the last two days, but escaped the hail and severe weather. I am sorry I don't have any pots for you or I would gladly ship them to you. The way my allergies are acting I am going to pass on the flowers and just look at everyone else's. Have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.