Monday, December 15, 2008

My Choice For the Lollishop Contest


I want to feature My Inner Princess on my Blog... First of all my hat goes off to her for teaching our children for 28 years.. That in it's self if a very admirable acheivment. I want to Praise God for her healing of Lukemia as that was a very hard time in her life to overcome... Her love and appreciation for life, show in her beautiful jewelry creations. I find such peace looking at her beautiful Vintage Jeweled Frame Aurora Boralis Pieces. I choose this to be my winners choice.. I found these one day going from page to page on all the catagories. These remind me so much of my Mother that passed away just a little less then 3 years ago. I miss her so..

As you can see in this photo , the talent of this lady is just outstanding. I am very happe to feature My Inner Princess on my blog, as she has made me feel like a princess just gazing at this piece... Here is a link to her lollishops store please go have a look and find your Inner Princess too.

http://www.lollishops.com/node/4825#1

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

I saw her shop on another marketplace and I quickly urged her to join LolliShops. I knew that the right audience would appreciate her sparkly goodies. Indulge your Inner Princess! Great find...
~Sadie

OurWanderingAdventures said...

soo pretty!!!

Lori said...

that is sooooooo very pretty!!!