Friday, October 16, 2009

Pink Things from the WOODS



I was out walking with my pup Rowdy in the woods, Treasure hunting. We came up on a mound of rocks and stopped to let rowdy be nosey.. I was looking around too, as i saw what looked to be a white vase.. It was a white vase, milk glass vase with the star pattern.. But as i was picking it up i caught a scent of something very sweet and flowrery.. I looked around and saw these...I do not know what they are, but they must be a flowering fungus.. They look like a rose but that has not opened up, the softest shade of pink and white.. Nature can bring very beautiful things if we look.

3 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

hmmm...not really sure what they are either, but I agree - beautiful!

Leann

Gattina said...

It looks very pretty and a little strange, I am very bad in flowers and plants, I know what a rose and a tulip is, that's about all :) !

Anonymous said...

Interesting?!