Saturday, October 17, 2009

REOPENING OF FADED BUT DESIRED TREASURES

Hello everyone, I have finally got settled in from our move. I have had my website Faded But Desired Treasures on vacation for some time now. I have deleted all my products and am going to be adding things daily. So please stop by and if you like my site, please pass it along to your friends.. It may be several days before i get many items listed so keep checking back. I will be having a give away of some kind as i get back up and going. Thanks to all of my friends and regular customers for asking when it be back up. Sheila

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie..I never heard of hand warmers..I walk around with ice pack on my back..I am suppose to do ice which makes fibro cfds other symptons worse.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Shelia,OOoo! Cannot wait to see your treasures,I can relate..I have not been active either with shops.. blogging I have a back injury hard for me to sit at computer.I have only two mosaic pieces left,a tea table(heavy at all) and a teacup wall plaque if you are interested I can post pics on my blog.I have not made mosaics in a long time. Have a good day!

Amy said...

Hi Sheila,
Thank you for your visit today. I really am enjoying your blog and website. I also have a website and deleted all my products for awhile and then reopened it when I moved. We have a lot in common! I will definitely be back to stop by the site when you get up and running again. Please stop by again anytime. Have a great day. Amy :)

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Sheila that's great... I can't wait to see your treasures up for sell. Now you do know what I like...

Take Care-