We moved in August of last year to ten acres. We had plans of building here on the ten acres . We have been trying to sell our home in the other town for over a yr. now. It looks like we may have to move back in it , if it don't sell in a few weeks.
We love it out here in the woods.. Our dog has so much room to roam and the chickens too. We had really thought our house would sell fast, but has not been the case. I loved our house it was a four bedroom on one acre and had a large shop and out buildings for storage.. It has the most wonderful front porch on it.
As some of you that follow my blog know, we were hit in Feb. of last yr. by a tornado or straight line winds that done a lot of damage to our home. Insurance paid up and we fixed all the damage . The only thing we could not fix was the large pecan and oak trees we lost . So there are very few trees left on the place..
I am not real excited about moving back except for the fact that we will go back to a large home instead of a mobile home. Our dreams of building a cabin will be put on hold for a while..
Well like i said it is just a Maybe situation . Decisions still have to be made or the house could sell in the next few weeks.. Lot's of mixed emotions about this whole deal.. But what ever we decide we will be ok with it. Any way here is the house for those of you that have not seen it. there were no flowers on the porch at the time of this photo. They had just finished repairs and it was still to cold for flowers.