Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Made some changes

Well i made some changes to my blog and it took away all my comments.. Sorry yall, i had no idea that would happen.. Any way, i may change it a few more times too. I am getting very unsatisfied with things lately. I don't know why, except for the fact that i am packing away a lot of pretty things i love to look at each day, and my life has somewhat become bland in my home.. OH well, never fear, i can always come and look at each of your pretties.. I do not know waht i am going through, but i find myself saying, i think i will just delete my websites and my blog and be done with it all, since i am moving.. you know kinda like whipe the slate clean.. But I can't.. I say to my self.. "Self, you would be sorry if you do that" haha well it is all still here for right now. I may get a wild hair.. One never knows about a woman with hormones and about to turn 50 in a week.. WOW.. Where did time go.. Yall have a great day.. We are iced in here in arkansas...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty blog banner!
we are getting 16" of snow tomorrow!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Well look at that, the big 50 - Sheila thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my post concerning my sisters birthday. You know she just turn 50 too..so I'm wishing you the best on yours--Happy Happy Birthday on your special day.

Please don't talk such nonsense about packing it up. I won't hear of it. You are the first gal that I got to know on the other site, and I would miss you dearly.

Wanda said...

I just popped in from Couture de Papier, I know what you mean by the hormones driving the emotions. Sometimes it is a train wreck, But like my girlfriend says at least we have an excuse for our behavior. TTFN

Wanda said...

Hello again.First of all welcome to Roses in winter, I love having you as a visitor. Sheila, I don't know what to say, the writting on my blog shows up black on my computer. I checked it on my husbands, and my laptop and the same thing. Please let me know if it shows up blue again I am not too computer savy but mabe my daughter can figure out what the deal is. I am adding a new one in the morning and I will check and make sure it is black. TTFN

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelia,I just wanted to let you know that those are fabric roses.xxoo Denise

Mary said...

Your going to be 50....I'm going to be 55 next birthday....the sad part is I feel so much younger..but look in the mirror and say, "Who is that person"!!! I'll bet your hormones are kicking in....or out....Please don't quit your blog!!! I enjoy it and would miss it!